- Undergraduate Programs Application
- Master’s & Doctoral Programs
- What is JW201 and JW202 Form
- The basic application entrance requirement for China universities
- General application documents required for China universities
- The best application period for China universities
- When China universities start each year
- General application procedures for China universities
- Duration of Study in China universities
Undergraduate Programs Application
Qualification of Applicants
(1) Foreign citizens above the age of 16 and under the age of 30，who are in good health and have attained a diploma of graduation from senior high school
(2) Passed HSK Band 4 or above.
Materials for Application
(1) Copy of your passport page with personal information
(2) The completed Foreigner's Application Form for Admission to Undergraduate Programs of Beijing Sport University
(3) Original or notarized copies of senior high school diploma and transcripts
(4) Certificate of expected graduation issued by senior high school (for applicants who will be graduated from senior high school soon)
(5) Certificate of HSK Band 4
(6) Three recent photos (cap-free, 2-inch size)
(7) For applicants under 18, a notarization of guarantors in China is required. The guardian of the student has to be living in Beijing at present. No matter the guardian's nationality is China or not, he or she must have a source of income.
Note: All application materials will not be returned.
RMB25000/academic year—RMB 28000/academic year